KVS Suggested books list 23/4/ 2014
4_CBSE-list of books recommended for the reading programme
DDC For KV
List of periodicals for School Libraries
LIST OF BOOKS ON CONSTRUCTIVISM
PRIMARY BOOKS LIST
Primary Big Books
Primary Fairy Tales and Folk Tales Primary Nonfiction
Primary Series Books
- Never judge a book by its movie. JW Eagan
- From the moment I picked your book up until I put it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it. Groucho Marx
- The first book of the Bible is Guinness’s. In the book of Guinness, Adam and Eve were created from an apple.
- Why didn’t the thief burgle the library? Because he was afraid the judge would give him a long sentence.
- How come the librarian slipped and fell in the library? Because she strayed into the non-friction section
- What did one book say to the other one? I just wanted to see if we are on the same page.
- What do you do if pet starts eating your library book? Take the words right out of their mouth.
- I can’t understand why a person will take a year to write a novel when he can easily buy one for a few dollars. Fred Allen
- Gun Control for The New Millennium: NRA Handbook
- Career Opportunities for Liberal Arts Majors
- Royal Family’s Guide to Good Marriages
- Everything Men Know About Women
- Cooking Gourmet Dishes With Tofu
- A Plan For Prohibition In Australia
- Safe Places to Travel in the USA
- The Code of Ethics for Lawyers
- 1000 Years of German Humour
- The Fat, Lard, and Cream Diet
I need a book; I really do: I want to hold and cuddle those paper pages anew. I want to flip through from page one to page 902. I need a book; I really do: I want to be able to quickly check information.The thought of no book is giving me vexation. I need a book; I really do: I don’t care if the print is small, too. I’ll adjust; I always do. I need a book; I really do: So the pages are yellow and a brittle to the touch.The pages number 102, and I’ve re-read them almost as much. I need a book; I really do: So it weighs much more than digital devices; what a sin. But it is always there and never needs to be plugged in. I need a book; I really do: Books get lost, you say. But tell me, has anyone really retrieved lost text from the cloud, anyway? I need a book; I really do: With pencil in hand I scribble notes all over the pages. Yes, I must admit I sometimes deface a favorite book with both admiration and rages. I need a book; I really do: One I can share with my grandchild. Just trytelling an Internet bed-time story without getting riled. I need a book; I really do: They make a great booster seat. And under a projector, they are neat. I need a book; I really do: My bookshelves are empty, gathering dust. Who will say, with so many books, be an intellectual she must? I need a book; I really do: When the electricity is out, worthless are my Kindle, I-Pad, and Nook. Just give me a candle and a book. I need a book; I really do: As a famous writer (ha-ha) my books will still be a around for many views. Long after today’s digital devices go the way of yesterday’s news. I need a book; I really do: One or two, that I can pass on to you!